Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Birthday wishes....


Back again today to share a colorful make I created for my sister, Leslie's birthday... I love these playful Art Impression stamps and they make for a fun coloring experience.  I used my trusty Copics, to color the image - adding a little detail to her top with my white gel pen.  Super happy with the vibrant colors and happy feel!

Some challenges for this card:

Crafty Catz - anything goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes

Thanks for sharing your day with me.

Hugs,
Jodi

5 comments:

Janette said...

What a fabulously fun card, just love it....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

Aunty Sue said...

fabulous card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh What Fun!! Love the fresh and fun colors. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

PaperDaisies said...

Such a sweet card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Cicci said...

Wow so great card!!! Love The colours !!
A wonderful creation !!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}